To: Mass Senior Care Members
From: Tara M. Gregorio, President
Re: COVID-19 Updates: Register Now for CHIA Webinar on Baseline and Surveillance Testing Data Submission Platform; Correction on Guidance for Rest Home Surveillance Testing
Date: July 15, 2020
CHIA Submission Tool Now Available
The CHIA submission tool for reporting your baseline and surveillance testing is live and available for data entry here: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5678159/covid-nf-surveillance. The full list of questions can be accessed by clicking here.
CHIA is hosting a webinar tomorrow, Thursday, July 16th at 1:00pm to review how to use the data submission platform. To attend the webinar, please click the Zoom link below.
- Date: Thursday, July 16, 2020
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/94500310214?pwd=UFAxWWdtTDYydGY3RDYvWFc2cWw4QT09
- Meeting ID: 945 0031 0214
- Password: 604991
- Or, dial by your location
· +1 646 518 9805 US (New York)
· +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Additional information about the baseline and surveillance testing requirements can be found here:
- DPH Long Term Care Surveillance Testing Guidance
- FAQ: Surveillance Testing in Long Term Care Facilities
- Nursing Facility Bulletin 148: COVID-19 Baseline and Surveillance Testing Requirements for Nursing Facilities
- DPH RH Guidance: Guidance for Rest Home Surveillance Testing
CORRECTION - Guidance on Rest Home Surveillance Testing
On July 14, 2020, the DPH released guidance on Rest Home Surveillance Testing. Rest Homes must complete baseline testing of STAFF only by July 19 and must complete an attestation and report via an online survey by July 20. Weekly reporting will be required beginning July 31.