The National Quality Award Program is pleased to announce that the 2021 application packets are now available online.
The Quality Award portal opens September 17, 2020. At that time, applicants can begin to submit their payment for the intent to apply and begin to write or submit their applications in the portal.
Participating in the program has many benefits:
- It provides a proven framework that organizations can use to make improvements in any clinical, quality or other operational function (i.e. staff engagement, customer satisfaction, hospital readmissions).
- It prepares organizations to meet regulatory requirements and navigate a changing market.
- It serves as a team building activity to engage staff across all levels of the organization.
- Organizations gain national recognition.
- It serves as a marketing resource for consumers, referral sources and other key stakeholders.
- Participants receive customized feedback with their top strengths and improvement areas.
Key 2021 Program Dates:
- September 17, 2020 – Quality Award Portal opens
- November 12, 2020 – Intent to Apply Deadline
- January 28, 2021 – Application and Fee Deadline
If you’re interested in other ways to get involved, consider becoming an Examiner for the 2021 program cycle. Examiners play a significant role in reviewing Quality Award applications and impacting quality improvement in organizations across the country. Examiner program applications will be available on September 17, 2020.