New Session Added: COVID-19: Preparing for What Lies Ahead, featuring Dr. Larissa Lucas, Medical Director, North Shore Physicians Group
Don’t miss Mass Senior Care Association’s 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting on Thursday, November 18, 2021. The Annual Meeting presents an opportunity for us to come together to demonstrate the resilience that keeps our community strong and focused on the care and wellbeing of our residents. Crucial to the care of our residents is a stable long term care workforce and it is critical that we remain focused on creating and maintaining quality jobs in order to retain and recruit staff.
Our dynamic roster of Annual Meeting speakers includes:
- Mark Parkinson, President and CEO of the American Health Care Association
- Dr. Larissa Lucas, Medical Director, North Shore Physicians Group - NEW SPEAKER
- Tom Lavallee, Chair of Massachusetts Senior Care Association
- Tara Gregorio, President of Massachusetts Senior Care Association
- Dr. Brent Forester, Chief, Division of Geriatric Psychiatry at McLean Hospital
- Kezia Scales, Director of Policy Research of PHI
- Martha Hayward, a founding member of the Conversation Project and Lead Faculty for Patient Centered Care with IHI
Their perspectives will offer valuable insights into lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic and practical strategies we can implement to support the long term care workforce as our organizations adjust to the new operating environment. In addition, we will recognize the achievements of the 2021 AHCA/NCAL Quality Award winners.
To register for the 2021 Annual Meeting, please click here. Online registration is available for Mass Senior Care members only. Lunch Sponsorships are available for Associate Members, click here for benefits and additional information.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
CLA, Premier Sponsor
HealthPRO Heritage, Quality Leader Sponsor