The AHCA/NCAL Infection Control Certificate Program is designed for skilled nursing and assisted living staff and features two main areas.
Five eLearning modules that provide basic knowledge in the following:
1. Infection Prevention and Control for All Staff
2. Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
3. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
4. Hand Hygiene
5. COVID-19: PPE Guidance for Use
Five eCompetenciesTM with evidence-based digital checklists that allow evaluators to confirm step-by-step knowledge and competency for:
1. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Applying and Removing
3. Surgical Face Mask: Application and Removal
4. N95 Respirator Application and User Seal Check
5. Cleaning and Disinfecting Environmental Surfaces
Your staff, your residents, and their families will feel more confident and at ease when you make this program available for your frontline workers. Learn more and get started today.