We are very pleased to announce that Governor Charlie Baker will speak at our November 17th Annual Meeting and we hope you will join us in thanking the Governor for his eight years of dedicated service to the Commonwealth and to helping to protect nursing facility residents and staff.
Limited spaces are available for our in-person 2022 Annual Meeting & Trade Show on Thursday, November 17th at the DCU Center in Worcester! In addition to learning from dynamic speakers on relevant workforce topics, you can also network with colleagues and vendors at the Trade Show and Luncheon. A post-conference “Thank You LTC Heroes” cocktail reception at Off the Rails restaurant will immediately follow the afternoon session.
Featured Speakers include:
- Alexander Drane, Co-Founder and CEO, ARCHANGELS
- Tom Lavallee, Chair of Massachusetts Senior Care Association
- Tara Gregorio, President of Massachusetts Senior Care Association
- Denise Boudreau, President, Drive
- Susan Misiorski, Vice President of Workforce Development, Massachusetts Senior Care Association
Their perspectives will offer valuable insights and practical strategies we can implement to reinvigorate and support ourselves and the long term care workforce. In addition, we will recognize the achievements of the 2022 AHCA/NCAL Quality Award winners.
Online registration is available for Mass Senior Care facility members only.