To: Mass Senior Care Members
From: Tara M. Gregorio, President
RE: COVID-19 Update: AHCA Webinar Today on CMS COVID-19 Performance Payment Program; CMS Hosts National Nursing Home COVID-19 Call Tonight
Date: September 8, 2020
Webinar on CMS COVID-19 Performance Payment Program - Tuesday, Sept. 8
On September 3, HHS announced its $2 billion quality incentive program for nursing homes as part of the $5 billion tranche announced on August 7 of CARES Act funding for COVID relief. AHCA/NCAL is scheduling a webinar on Tuesday, September 8 from 1-2:30 pm Eastern. Mark Parkinson and CMO David Gifford will review the new rule, answer questions, and discuss resources available to help members with this program.
How to Register:
- Members will need to log in using their existing AHCA/NCAL username and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to pre-register.
- If you have forgotten your password, click here.
- If you are new to the site you can create an account here. After doing so, you will be able to register for the webinar. Please note, all new account holders must add their member facility to their account at the time of account creation.
Please use Google Chrome to avoid technical problems. The webinar will be recorded and made available to members on ahcancalED.
CMS National Nursing Home COVID-19 Call Tonight!
Please join Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Administrator Seema Verma and Administration officials for a National Nursing Home COVID-19 Call on Tuesday, September, 8th from 6:30 – 7:30 PM Eastern.
- Seema Verma, Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Robert R. Redfield, MD, Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Admiral Brett P. Giroir, MD, Assistant Secretary for Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Lee Fleisher, MD, Chief Medical Officer, CMS
Participant (Muted): (833) 614-0820
Conference ID: 6353368
Conference lines are limited, so we encourage you to join via webcast.