The American Health Care Association/ National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) is pleased to announce the launch of the Diversity Executive Leadership Program (DELP). Ten individuals will be selected to participate in the two-year program. Applications will be accepted through June 9, 2022. We hope, if eligible, you will consider applying or share this information with someone who would be a good candidate.
The program aims to:
- Provide individuals from under-represented groups support and access to opportunities for leadership.
- Provide AHCA/NCAL with increased access to a diverse pool of talented, engaged members and leaders such as committee members and chairs, board members, AHCA Council of States representatives and NCAL State Leaders.
Qualified DELP applicants must be:
- Members of an under-represented identity group including but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability and religion.
- Full-time employee of an AHCA/NCAL provider member facility in good standing.
- Currently employed as a mid- to senior-level or C-suite professional at an AHCA/NCAL provider member
- Have at least three years’ experience in mid- to senior-level long term care management positions or at least one year as a C-suite executive.
- Demonstrate professional, volunteer or civic/community leadership experience.
For additional information and to apply, visit the Diversity Executive Leadership Program website.
If you have any questions, please contact Christy Herle at email@example.com or 202-898-2839.