The AHCA/NCAL Infection Control Certificate Program ensures that you are survey ready. Designed for skilled nursing and assisted living staff, it features two main areas.
Five eLearning modules that provide basic knowledge in the following:
- Infection Prevention and Control for All Staff
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hand Hygiene
- COVID-19: PPE Guidance for Use
Five eCompetencies® with evidence-based digital checklists that allow evaluators to confirm step-by-step knowledge and competency for:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Applying and Removing
- Surgical Face Mask: Application and Removal
- N95 Respirator Application and User Seal Check
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Environmental Surfaces
This program includes a marketing toolkit to help you publicize your commitment to staff education on infection control. Your staff, your residents, and their families will feel more confident and at ease when you make this program available for your frontline workers. Learn more and register for a demo here.